It's difficult to not adore the Civic. It's simple, inexpensive, enjoyable, and offers a variety of alternatives, so there's a little bit for everyone.
There is a Civic for that if you want a fantastic everyday vehicle. There is a Civic for that if you want an inexpensive first vehicle.
Additionally, there is a fast Civic available if you're curious which Civic is the fastest.
The 2022 Civic was the North American Car of the Year, which makes sense.
Check out five of the quickest Honda Civic models currently in existence.
(Remember that the range of 0 to 60 is not a precise science and that different values may apply depending on the testing source.)
5. 2014 Civic Si Sedan: 0 – 60 in 6.5 seconds
4. 2006 Civic Si Coupe 0 – 60 in 6.4 seconds
3. 2017 Civic Si Coupe: 0 – 60 in 6.3 seconds
2. 2017 Civic Type R: 0 – 60 in 5.4 seconds
1. 2019 – 2021 Civic Type R: 0 – 60 in ~5.0 seconds
To read the full article related to the vehicle, you can visit our website and allow the notification for the latest article.